Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7 - Technology, like it or lump it


I experimented with type size in this post; that's something technological! I found that "smallest" is actually "too small."


As one who just doesn't own many electronic devices, I don't have much first-hand experience with the stuff other people talk about (though I can identify some of these devices when I see them!). Hmmm. I have looked at pictures on other people's cameras or phones; I have observed the changes in the Internet and the increases in the number and depth of subject-related pages that are useful or interesting; there are sites that I now check regularly, or turn to as first sources for certain kinds of questions. I'm sure that as this program progresses, I will find some of the items I explore easier to use, and may even be motivated to purchase something to tech up my life.

I have already posted comments on several other "BCPL 23" blogs - motivated either by subject matter or knowing who the blogger is!

2 comments:

JimD said...

Gadzooks. I tuned in a while ago and now that I'm back I see you're zipping along. You're right about all the accounts. In this program you end up creating accounts on an assortment of sites. It's important to make notes so that you don't confuse all fo them. I used the same user name and password for as many as possible so that I wouldn't mess up!

Ruby said...

Margaret needs an Ipod, we can put Scottish dance music on it for you :).