Thursday, August 2, 2007

Week 5, Thing 10

"Remember to be tasteful," the exercise says!... well, I guess that is an important reminder, since some of the generators I've just looked at are indeed a bit... coarse. There are plenty of clean ones, too, though. I created a Simpsons avatar that was scarily like me, if yellower - probably this would be a hit with lots of folks; I have attended a fairly formal wedding where the lovely cake was decorated with Simpsons figures, and I understand that the English chalk hill figure known as the Cerne Abbas Giant (nude, brandishing a club) has recently been given a (supposedly temporary) neighbor in the form of Homer (tighty-whitied, brandishing a doughnut). Oops. Perhaps not tasteful (go ahead, you know you want to do an image search on that one!)

My favorite is the chocolate bar generator, but I still haven't been able to add my chocolate bar here. The address, though, is:

http://www.kessels.com/Downloads/choco/index.html

3 comments:

Ginger Watkins said...

Wow. We rated only "fairly formal." And here I thought we'd pulled out all the stops! Better luck next time. (Oh, wait -- I'm counting on there not needing to be a next time.)

hazelnut said...

Ginger, unless your name is really Anne, it was not actually your wedding... apparently I'm so out of it that I didn't realize that Simpson-themed weddings were hot nowadays! I'm sure that your event was absolutely lovely!

Ginger Watkins said...

Ding, ding, ding, ding! You win the door prize...

(Insert maniacal cackle here.)