Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Thing 18 - Online Productivity Tools

As quickly as possible after my horrible experience with the *&^%$#@! Sandbox Wiki, I moved on to the next thing - like climbing back on the horse after the stupid beast stops dead and pitches you over the rails and into the pond.

I'm really impressed with these online tools - they make communicating information electronically even easier, more efficient, and filled with possibilities. I added a Zoho Writer text to my blog - see previous post - and then went back and edited it! It's good to be able to integrate different "things" like this. I suppose that one reason this exercise was so much more satisfying than the last - apart from the fact that I was actually able to do it - was that it built on wordprocessing and spreadsheet skills I already have.

(I would also like to point out that St. Joyce was very kind helpful, along with St. Ellen, with Thing 17, and I apologize for my vulgar language to the former about the people who put the instructions for the *&^%$#@! Sandbox Wiki on the various sites!)

No comments: